Helping You to Buy Your Dream Brand New Home
The Help to Buy scheme has been greatly expanded and can now provide assistance to far more buyers of brand new homes than before, meaning more of us than ever can now take that vital first step onto the property ladder.
A Help to Buy mortgage scheme is straightforward. As long as you have available a cash deposit of at least 5% of the value of a property you can apply for a mortgage for the remainder – but you will still need the help and assistance of an experienced conveyancing solicitor to make sure the transaction runs smoothly, and that’s where Hillyer McKeown comes in.
Let Our Friendly Team Talk You Though The Often Confusing Help to Buy Process
We will be happy to explain the details of the scheme to buy a brand new home to you, not to mention any potential pitfalls in a clear and concise way, and in a language you understand. All allowing you more time to spend on looking for your brand new dream home.
We also take care of things like:
- Letting you have copies of all relevant estate documents.
- Producing a full contract report on all documents received.
- Advising on planning, building regulations and new build warranty conditions.
- Dealing with lenders’ conditions for re-inspection or new build guarantees.
- Liaising with developers’ site offices and legal departments.
- Meeting your deadlines for legal work, searches and inquiries wherever possible.
What to look for when viewing a property
What happens when buying a property
Glossary of Terms